Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tummy Time....a family afair


9 comments:

Heidi said...

That is definitely a way cute picture. :)

sara said...

Could those kids be any cuter? Hope you guys are well. Loved your cute Christmas card!!

wurstens5 said...

Cute kids. How is it going is St. George. We may be there for Spring Break, we would love to see you.

The Larsons said...

What CUTE kiddos! They are all growing way too fast. That had is adorable too! Thanks for the Christmas card! WAY cute!

B-Hams said...

Wow she is doing so well on her tummy! Em hates tummy time after the fist 5 min. she is so over it and just sqeals! Your fam is looking so cute! I miss you guys!

510Jen said...

Have I ever told you that your kids are beautiful.

Nicole said...

They're so cute, I miss them! Love the beanie :) Happy belated Birthday Laurie.

Brookie C. said...

Laurie- I am so excited you are updating your blog now!!! yay! I can't belive how big burke is, they are all soooo cute- miss you guys

Haley said...

Haven't check the blog for a little bit, way to go on the updates! Would love to meet to meet this beautiful baby!!