Friday, January 16, 2009

"Stop The Pop" Campaign

So...Jeremy says if I do 30 minutes on the treadmill he'll not have a pop the next day. So....a battle for both of us...me to actually excersize and him to "stop the pop". I'll do anything if it means he'll give up the Diet Mtn Dew and switch to juice or water. Wish me luck...it's almost 9:30pm and I am off to hit the treadmill....

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Wow! Good for you guys (especially you Laurie!) I need to do something like that...or some type of exercise besides hauling my nearly-20 lbs-6-month-old around.

Heidi said...

Good Luck!!! I hope it will work. :)

Ty * April said...

You know Laurie, Jeremy didn't say how fast you had to go on the treadmill. Put it on the slow pace, place the laptop on the top and get some stuff done. ha ha ha Just a thought.
In all reality if 30 minutes is hard to get in try 15 in the morning and 15 at night.
Good Luck!

Nicole said...

Wow, hope it works out!!! Thanks for telling me not to post my address, what a ding dong, I can't believe I didn't think about that myself!!! So not safe!
Xoxo