She has such big eyes. She's a doll and the name Elizabeth is one of my favorites. I loved the Christmas card, thanks for thinking of us. I hope you guys are doing great. :)
Look at those big beautiful eyes! We loved your Christmas card. We loved the real family picture moment at Bass Pro Shop. That is totally something that we would do.
oh she is so cute (so are the other two!) Good luck with the treadmill. I like to go to the gym, leave my kids at kid care, and read a magazine while I slowly walk or ride the bikes!!
5 comments:
She has such big eyes. She's a doll and the name Elizabeth is one of my favorites. I loved the Christmas card, thanks for thinking of us. I hope you guys are doing great. :)
Look at those big beautiful eyes! We loved your Christmas card. We loved the real family picture moment at Bass Pro Shop. That is totally something that we would do.
She is adorable. I wish we could see her in person sometime.
oh she is so cute (so are the other two!) Good luck with the treadmill. I like to go to the gym, leave my kids at kid care, and read a magazine while I slowly walk or ride the bikes!!
Anyone heard of a deer in headlights? j/k Her head almost looks like it is photo shopped onto her body. Super cute, though, I must admit.
Post a Comment