So we've had snow in "Sunny St. George" this week. CRAZY! The kids were able to make a snowman on more than one day this week. So glad to see it melting today and not frozen over into ice like it does in Cleveland.
Burke looks like he just smacked half the celery smile of the snowman, and REALLY loved doing it. And I have to admit, first time I've seen celery on a snowman. The fruit loops, much more expected. And what's the nose? A tomato?
Anyways, good to see the kids. But where's the truck!?
I think you need to go back to cleveland and make snowmen they looked different there! most of the snow in my yard was all black from the salt stuff they put down and then splashed to my front door! besides who moves to St. George to get away from the Snow! Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Crazy! Burke looks SO big! What cute snowmen. Fun! Probably nice to know it won't stay for long. My parents got 36 inches in 24 hours this week in Coeurd'Alene!
5 comments:
Burke looks like he just smacked half the celery smile of the snowman, and REALLY loved doing it. And I have to admit, first time I've seen celery on a snowman. The fruit loops, much more expected. And what's the nose? A tomato?
Anyways, good to see the kids. But where's the truck!?
I think you need to go back to cleveland and make snowmen they looked different there! most of the snow in my yard was all black from the salt stuff they put down and then splashed to my front door! besides who moves to St. George to get away from the Snow!
Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Crazy! Burke looks SO big! What cute snowmen. Fun! Probably nice to know it won't stay for long. My parents got 36 inches in 24 hours this week in Coeurd'Alene!
Yeah a post and a fun one too. That's a great snowman!
Love the celrey smile! Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment