Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween


13 comments:

Prince's said...

cute Hope all is well for you guys and Jeremy looks Great in pink Scrubs!

Prince's said...

Ok so when I enlarged the picture I realized that at 10 pm they look pink but should be orange either way great to see ya!

Sarah said...

too cute Laurie. You kids are growing way too fast. miss you a ton.

THE CONDIE CLAN said...

So why such a sad Minnie??

I like the bangs, I think they look pretty good. Call me so we can catch up!

Haley said...

Good to see you at the expo Laurie... that seems to be the best place to catch up! Haha. Anyhow, neat costumes with such a sad Minnie. Did nobody give her chocolate? I would cry too.

Zipporah said...

You look so cute Laurie. -And so do your kids. I hope you are doing well.

The Larsons said...

What a cute pic. Your kiddos are growing up too fast!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Look at those cute kids. How funny that Millie and Lily were the same thing. Hadley was Minnie too.

Elise said...

What a fun Halloween picture! Burke cracks me up with that huge tigger head, and little Elizabeth looks so much like Millie's baby pictures, is she a little skunk? So cute!

wurstens5 said...

Cute costumes. I want to see more pics of the baby!

Trisha said...

Love the kids faces. Classic. We talked about you when we were carving pumpkins. We wished you were there!

Melissa Oman said...

Cute family! I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Brookie C. said...

Laurie- finally at least a picture, I'm proud of you! you guys look so cute, I love that Millie is totally crying in the picture!! miss you guys