First of all - Thanks Heidi for updating for me... Love the new look.
Second...we REALLY need to post a different family picture. REALLY! I look horrible.
Third...the real update.
No...no new baby yet...but I have realized that she will be here before I know it and I'm in panic mode. I have a ton to do.
In fact we moved into our new place almost 2 months ago and I still haven't hung 1 picture on the wall. The curtains are still in the packaging. The only thing we have up is Jeremy's deer collection. Seriously it looks like a meusem in the family room.
Still needing to hire someone to replace me or to at least help out at work....But we've been actively looking since we opened on that one....
No blankies made, no hairbows done, no premade scrapbook ready, no prego pics, no little clothes hanging in the closet...still need to sort thourgh my stuff and see what I need....no announcment envelopes all addressed and stamped just waiting for the picture and the details.....I am way behind!
So...help me get up to date and ready for this baby....all I need is updated addresses and I'll be able to cross one thing off my long list of "to do's". My email address is the same...so spread the word...send me your current addresses! (And then I'll be that much further ahead for my Christmas cards too.)
Anyway...life is busy and we are doing FANTASTIC!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hey there. glad to hear you are alive and doing well. Can't believe this baby is coming any day now. Get on the photoshoot soon. wish SOOOOO bad I could come and do it for you. nice that I am clear across country. miss you a ton. keep in touch. LOVES.
Laurie - we get updates on your family every once-in-a-while. Congrats on the new up-coming baby. Our blog is nancandjer.blogspot.com Our address is: 3825 Delmore Rd. Cleveland Heights, OH 44121 Take Care - Nancy and Jeremy Jannuzzi
Wow--you have a lot going.
Can you email me your email address at laurie_elmore27@yahoo.com so I can send a blog invite to you? that's my address. It sounds like we are doing the same thing.
Thanks!
I'll send our address your way... when is the baby actually due? If I remember it was the beginning of September, am I right? If you guys don't have much going on on Saturday Matt's office is doing a patient appreciation party at SandHollow pool at 6pm, dinner and swimming. I'll call you...
Laurie! You're working too hard...but I guess that's just what you do huh?
You have our address...unless you forgot it, I know you've been really busy;)
Good luck with all you've got going this month, what is your actual due date?
Laurie,
Cousin Melissa here. I haven't kept in touch very well, so I hope you don't mind if I read your blog.
Good luck with your upcoming little girl! That is great news. Congratulations.
Post a Comment