Friday, July 25, 2008

Finally an update!

Well since Laurie has been way too busy with family, work and moving, I am updating her blog.
I'm Heidi, Jeremy's sister. I thought it was about time that everyone find out what they are having, see new pictures (besides just Jeremy) and definitely have a cuter layout.

I have taken blog addresses off of her comments and others that she mentioned and added them to her blog. Some of yours are private and she needs a new invite. If you don't see yours on there and are good friends, then let me know in the comments and I will add you on.

It was official awhile ago, IT'S A GIRL!!! They had a name picked or Jeremy does, but I think Laurie might be negotiating on that a little. I guess we'll all see come the end of September.

Laurie has done really well this pregnancy and has been feeling great or as well as you can being pregnant. She says that she has been truly blessed this time as they have been getting the business going.

I'm using pictures that I have from my camera and this is the only one I have of a somewhat pregnant belly. This is Laurie and I about a month ago. I'm 3 weeks ahead of her in the preggo dept.

Jeremy's business is going well and Laurie continues to work there a couple days out of the week. She really needs to take pictures of the office and post them because it's absolutely adorable what they have done.

They renovated a little in her mom and dad's house (here in Hurricane) after her sister's family moved out and then they moved into that house the end of June. It's a lot faster commute to work than what they were in before. They are settled in now and Laurie finally has everything organized. Which I think is a huge relief for her.

Here are some pictures from Kolob, our favorite place on earth and the weekend hangout spot. This is where all the extra time is spent. They bought 2 kid size four-wheelers that all of the grandkids have a ball on. So do Jeremy and Laurie. Burke can never get enough turns riding them.

This is my little girl with Millie. These are the most recent that I have of Millie and Burke.


Well there you have it. I wish I had more photos to share, but I will keep on Laurie to hopefully keep her blog more updated. She does still look at all of yours though.

20 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Laurie!
Last time I looked on your blog and it was empty & now I missed, well, a lot!
Congratulations!
Love the blog, so cute!
PS your children are so adorable, love their big blue eyes

Sarah said...

thanks for the update. can't believe you are due in just a couple months. crazy. sounds like you have been super busy as always. love and miss you a ton. keep in touch.

510Jen said...

OK Laurie can I adopt your sister in law. What a sweet heart to update your blog. Are you following the Chandler birth order. You are going to love it. We miss you girl please keep us updated more than every six months. It's not like you are trying to run a practice, home and a husband for heck sakes.

Miriam said...

Yeah for another girl (and a post from the scholzens, even if if wasn't really from Jeremy and Laurie!) Happy to hear news from you again. We just had our second girl, Myah, about 3 weeks ago. She's been a good baby so far and is a CHUNK! She already weighs 10 lbs! When you get a second to breathe you can check her out on our blog madpopefam.blogspot.com. Good luck with everything...3 kids seems like a lot to me right now. I'm sure you guys will be able to handle it though.

Haley said...

Yeah Laurie!! It's pretty sad that we live so close to each other and I've only seen you once...and that was by accident at Target! When things ever settle down a bit we would love to get together with you guys. Maybe before the new little girl comes, by the way, sooo excited for that! Call me ANYTIME!

Jennifer said...

Laurie,
I am so excited to see someone is updating your blog. I need to borrow her, I spend too much time checking everyone elses to update my own. Anyway, it is good to see pictures, Millie is still as cute as ever! And Burke looks so grown up. Congratulations on your baby girl, can't wait to see pictures of her when she gets here.

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Heidi, thanks so much for updating Laurie's blog. I was a bit tired of seeing Jeremy's face ( no offense Jeremy, you are very cute) holding the preggo stick from week to week. But I need updates. Laurie, you look fantastic. How's it going? Burk and M8illiw look so much older and are so cute. Let's catch up soon. We need to talk.

Elise said...

What a great sister-in-law! Add us to the blogroll so the Scholzens don't forget about their second favorite downstairs neighbors!
thedixonfam.blogspot.com
We love you guys!

GarrGroup said...

Love the blog and your sis-in-law is a sweetie. We are coming to St. George Aug 7-10. Maybe we can hook up for lunch or something. Let me know. You can email me at sonaligarr@yahoo.com

thekerrclan said...

So fun to get an update! And congratulations on having another girl!

The Larsons said...

SO fun to get an update! Thanks to your sis-in-law!!! Congrats on a girl. So happy for you guys. Glad you have been doing good this pregnancy. From what I hear, we need some pictures of your dental practice! :) Burke is such a cute, big boy! Fun so see you prego. Make sure and put your feet up once in a while! You're always going a mile a minute! :) You amaze me. Love and miss you!

Sydney said...

Thank goodness for Heidi!

Nice to know you're still alive. You look adorable and maybe some day when my kids are driving me crazy and I can't take another moment in this here apartment, I'll head on down your way- I can at least play with your kids right and you can tuck me into bed when you get home from work:)

Sydney said...

Hey- where did the rest of my comment go???

What I continued to say was:
then with me in the house you can practice having another girl around and I'd get to see you and catch up with you! The only downside to that idea is that I'd bring with me a few extra boys and I eat more!

Still, I think it's pretty swell.....let's seriously plan it.

Trisha said...

Cute new look! Congrats on the girl. I am excited for you guys...that you are doing well, another baby, etc. Your kids are SO cute!

Telitha said...

Congrats on a little girl! How exciting! Hopefully I'll get one of those.. someday:) We had another little boy in May, you can check him out at clevelandrocks34.blogspot.com

Ben and Laurie said...

WOW! Another girl. How fun for you guys. I can't wait to here the name you picked out. Good luck with the practice. It's hard, isn't it?

Jess said...

Very excited about the update!! You have a sweet sis in law! Congrats on the girl! I hope to see more updates! Good luck with the practice and I hope things continue to go well for you guys!

Kristin said...

Yay! Glad to get an update(thanks Heidi!!). Congrats on the little girl! Good luck with the practice...I heard it's SO cute!!

Oliver and Keisha said...

Thank you Heidi for updating the Scholzen blog for all of us to see how they are doing!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the girl! We are excited for you guys. You do need to post pictures of that office. It is awesome and everybody needs to see it. Glad things are going so well for you guys.