Sunday, April 20, 2008

In case you hadn't heard.....


So I'm due October 2nd.....it's just taken me this long to post. For those of you who hate doing the math...like me...that makes me almost half way.

26 comments:

wurstens5 said...

Yea and congrats!! I am jealous, I not due until the 28th. Hope I go early. Hope your feeling well.

Oliver and Keisha said...

Congrats!! So happy for you guys! Hope everything is going well for you guys and practice.

The Larsons said...

So exciting!!!! How have you been feeling? If it helps any, my 3rd pregnancy has gone by so fast. Thanks for sharing the news! Can't wait to hear what the sex is! You are finding out, aren't you?!

steph said...

Yea! Is that a ready to burst with excitement look on Jeremy's face, or a face of look what you did? So excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear what you'll be having.

sara said...

Well- I hadn't heard! Congratulations! Hope all is going well for you guys. Good luck with three :)

510Jen said...

I guess it takes a pregnancy to update the blog! CONGRATS!

Elise said...

Laurie Scholzen, call me! Nice picture Jeremy!

Carissa Poyfair said...

I am so excited for you. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Hope you're feeling okay!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

No I haven't heard! You are total MIA. But CONGRATULATIONS. How are you feeling? You are definitely a fall baby haver. How fun. I need to call and catch up soon. We miss Millie so much. Hope the next 5 months go well and you are healthy and happy.
Miss ya!

Yonker Family said...

How Cool! It's good to hear what's going on with you guys. I'm sorry to hear about Millie, I'm sure she will come around, she is such a cute, sweet girl. So when are you coming back to Cleveland for a Shaker reunion? I can imagine it's going to be a while before we see you back here, it's time to actually start your life now right. Well, good luck with everything, I look forward to seeing how things go for you guys.

Lester Family said...

Congratulations! What a lucky little thing to come to such an awesome family. Hope you're well!

Miriam said...

Wow! I guess the gossip doesn't spread as fast when you live 1,000 miles away! Congrats! I hope you're feeling well and that all is well on the home front. Post more details soon!

Morgan Greaves said...

WHAT!!!! Congrats Laurie!!!!

Prince's said...

Jeremy Happy mothers day since your holding the test! if you get a chance let laruie I said happy mothers day to her to!

GarrGroup said...

Congrats Laurie! That's so exciting for you guys! Hope you guys are doing well.

thekerrclan said...

Congratulations! (I'm slow getting around to reading blogs these days!) How are you feeling?

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Laurie!! That is such exciting news. Don't even worry about not posting often, I am in the same boat!! hehehe I miss you!

Cambri Taylor and Macie Michele said...

Hey congrats to you guys. Do you know what you are having yet? Now that I know you have a blog we will check it out more often.

Heidi said...

Okay so time to update and tell everyone what you are having!!! :)
Heidi

Haley said...

I swear I had commented on this news... I guess not! I keep looking back to see what you are having because you are so stinkin busy that I wouldn't get you on the phone if I tried! Can't wait to hang out someday...

Bradshaw Clan said...

Don't listen to what they say about 3 kids. It isn't that bad at all.

Glad to hear things are going good with the dentist office. If we ever need to go to a pediatric specialist, we know who to visit. Unfortunatly for you guys, that will require the dentist who's right across the street to refer us out.

Ben and Laurie said...

YEAH!! Congrats Laurie! I am so excited for you. I was glad to get your blog to keep up with your family!

Ben and Laurie said...

YEAHHH!!! Congrats! It kind of looked funny seeing Jeremy's picture and the words, "I" am pregnant, underneath.

Karen Kunzler said...

This is Karen (Stott) Kunzler! I am so happy for you guys!!!! How is the BIG DENTIST doing??? You need to put some pictures of your kids on so that I can see them!!! :)

wurstens5 said...

Ok, laurie. I want to know what you are having????

Deann said...

Congratulations! I love checkin' out the blogspots for updates! We'll hopefully be bringing in our girls for a visit at the end of summer. Can't wait to visit for a minute! Take Care
Deann