Well...not much to update! But by popular demand...here's the MAJOR Reader's Digest version of our lives.
For those of you who don't know....
Jeremy officially worked his last weekend in Vegas last weekend.
We started seeing patients in our new office in St. George the first week of February. (I know...I know...I need to post some pics.) Things are going good there. And we still we be in Hurricane a couple of times a month.
I'm still working at the practice, but not actually in the office every single day and look forward to a time when I can just not be there at all. (Which will probably be never.)
Millie had her first official play date this last month. Sad to say, since we have moved here we haven't been to a single play group, had a single play date, or made a single friend. (With the exceptions fo a few get totgethers with the Shakespear's.) Millie is really struggling still and I keep praying that things will get better.
Burke is finally saying words that we can understand!
And so there is the update for now. Check back in another couple of months. (I am bad at posting, but do enjoy reading all about everyone else.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
hey it was great to see you and have dinner, so when you come north come visit us. Besides we will be back south next month to hunt turkey's. Love the new office looks awesome and thanks for the brace fixing. we appreciated it hope you are having fun. Let me know if I can help you out!
Love Angie
So fun to get the update...but you DO need to post some pics! :) Who watches your kiddos while you work? Sounds like life has been so busy. I am glad you are finally settling into a routine. Millie will adjust quickly, I'm sure. Is she in school at all? Tell her Cooper misses her! We miss you all! Where are you living? Keep up the blogging!
glad you posted an update since you NEVER call me back!
Hey Laurie! I just found your blog. Welcome to the blogging world! We miss your cute little family here in snowy gross Cleveland. Keep up the posts (and pictures!)
Hi Laurie- it's Meghan Lane from the Shaker ward. Sounds like life is good for you guys! I don't remember how old Millie is- but Pyper was almost 5 when we moved her. She hated every min. of it. She was sad all the time. Dale and I really worried about her and didn't know how to help her. It took her about 2 years. She still doesn't love it- but at least she's not sad all the time. I think it really started helping when we put her in gymnastics- then she was too busy to care. It made life easier on me too! I am dreading the next move! I wish it didn't take so long to adjust. Good luck! She will come out of it. If you run into Michael Armstrong in Hurricane- he's my uncle- and one of the best people I know!
Glad to hear you are surviving. Change is tough - -even good change.
Laurie..ya a post on your blog! It made my day! It's good to hear what's going on. Hopefully your crazy, busy life will settle down, but probably not because you are such a go-getter and always have been :) Keep in touch. Miss you!
Morgan
Yeah you finally are posting! NOw all I need are pictures. You are the queen of them come on!
O finally clicked on your blog t see a new post!! Good to hear from you. I wish we had Millie around to play with. We miss her and you too.
Michelle
Oh Laurie!... We miss you, we miss you, we miss YOU!!! Seriously, Cleveland is not the same without your family! I am so happy to hear an update and know that things might be slowing down for you a bit with Jeremy done in Vegas (yeah!) Man, what a tough adjustment into the business world... what would Jeremy do without you! You guys will be blessed!
Laurie, I am glad to see that I am not the only bad blogger!! I just can't ever find time to blog about my own family, although I have plenty of time to spy on other people. Glad to hear you are doing well. We will be in Vegas this summer, maybe we can get together sometime. Jenn
Good job Laurie, glad you didn't fall off the face of the earth. I totally understand and would love to chat again soon!
Hey--it's us, the Elmores! Sorry it has taken me so long to run across your blog. So, you are in St. George, huh? Have you run into the Naegles yet? Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment