Wednesday, January 2, 2008

let's try this out....

So...I've decided that I better get with the times and start a blog. So here it goes. No help....no directions....let's try it out.

15 comments:

Sarah said...

yeah... i get to be the first to comment on your blog. so fun you started this and know you are going to love it. a great way to stay in contact with friends and fam. looks like you got it working. keep it going.

GoatesGirl said...

You can do it!

Elise said...

Laurie! Glad you joined us on the blog bandwagon! I tried calling your cell phone this afternoon, I always call Jeremy's #, sorry about that. We'll be excited for future posts!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Welcome to blogger world! Call me if you have any questions! Looks great, now post some pics. of those cute kids.
Michelle

Prince's said...

i knew you could do it and where do you find time?

Sydney said...

Peer Pressure....you always seem to fall into it:) Welcome to the blogging world! Call me and I'll help you with getting it set up like you want it.

Lester Family said...

Laurie! How Fun! Can't wait to see some pics of your darling kids.

Morgan Greaves said...

Laurie! I am so glad you joined. I just joined the bandwagon to. Mine is morgangreaves@blogspot.com so check it out! I can't wait to see some pictures and see how you are doing!

Haley said...

Laurie! So sad I didn't get something to let me know that you started a blog...what has our friendship come to?! Maybe someday we'll hang out... call me when you are not swamped. The practice looks good, when is the opening?????

thekerrclan said...

How are things? And Happy Belated Birthday.
I'm sure you are enjoying the sunshine!

Morgan Greaves said...

Laurie...where are your new posts. I'm waiting to see!

Nicole said...

Yea Laurie! Post.. Post.. Post!!

The Larsons said...

So fun to stumble on your blog...but anxiously awaiting some updates! We miss you guys!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

We just found your blog too! But I think you forgot to leave your posts...would love to see something from you!!

Haley said...

Can I get a new post Laurie? I KNOW you have pictures of the new office, post away! AND call me too so we can get these kids together before I have another thrown into the mix!!