Saturday, August 8, 2009

Guess Who's Walking!!!

So it's official...our little Elizabeth is walking...not just taking steps here and there...she's walking. I can't even get her to crawl anymore. She's quick and gets so exited and going so fast that she's practially running. She just thinks she's a big person now. She took her first steps the last week of July and hasn't really turned back. Millie was barely crawling at this age and Burke wasn't even standing by himself on his 1st bday. So...I guess I'm in for it now...our Lizzy Jane is now officially my Busy Lizzy!

6 comments:

Trisha said...

How cute!!! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Scary, but awesome! Love the picture! She is too cute. Come to the beach! (I apparently like to end all my sentences with exclamation points!)

Sydney said...

She looks like a little doll. I'm amazed that her little feet can hold her up! Congrats, that's really exciting.

Unknown said...

Yay Lizzy! Kelsey is still half walking and crawling.

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Oh my, isn't she a cutie. Miss you guys.

Morgan Greaves said...

Hey Laurie!!! I have your monkeys. I got them from my Grandma a few weeks ago but then I've been out of town! Give me a call when you have a free minute..I'm sure you've got your hands full! 801-644-7538